89,011 as of last night. I didn't get anything written at all on Sunday; I crashed after I came home and let the dogs out. So that wordcount means I got about 6k written yesterday. Wow! Today is Day 76.

It's very obvious that this will be a bit longer than 90k. I'm guessing 95k at least. I'm also hoping to be finished with it by tonight, because I'm at the start of the climax at the moment.

Everything is working out just fine. I love it when that happens. :) And I'm about to use the scene I saw so many words ago, so that works out too. Yay!

If I don't get it done tonight, I will get it done tomorrow night. And then I'm planning to take the rest of the week off, writing-wise, and start The Eighth Room on Sunday, since I now have an idea of the plot.

SCR will be finished while I'm in Florida, I'm thinking. But we'll see. I do have 60 days until Florida. Unless TER gives me trouble, I should be okay. And after that... who knows?

Comments

Popular Posts