At lunch. Thought I'd post an update.

I'm getting glimmerings of TER, which is good. Still a hair shy of 1500 words so far, though. But that's ok. I have plenty of time to write it, after all, and I don't want to get done too early, either. At the moment, Ophelia's mad because someone messed up her schedule. She will discover that she's not the only one to have a schedule mess-up... there goes Darkbrook's record.

There's change afoot at Darkbrook. Computer-Aided Magic classes! A great clean-out of storage rooms (that has Miss Elliott, the librarian, in a dither) and buried treasure! What a combination.

My coworker (the one I was house/dogsitting for) brought me back some cool stuff from Arizona. A CD: R. Carlos Nakai, Sanctuary, and a cute wonderful smelling Indian-made basket of yucca and buffalo grass (I think... I will check.)

I am pleased with my gifts. :)

Comments

Popular Posts