Well, I didn't get as much written as I wanted to last night, due to the fact that I was hashing out a new title for AbNo (Blood of the Innocents it is, then... which I rather like. Vicki thinks it sounds creepy, which works, 'cause it's a creepy book), sending off cover art and signing contracts, which is always fun. So I need to update my bibliography again. (I'm not really complaining, mind you. I like selling books!)

Current wordcount as of last night is 97,134. I'm seriously looking at 100k here. I mean, really. Today, even, if I write enough.

*whimper*

Geez.

I have a list of things I need to do this weekend, writing-wise, too. Three sets of edits. Cover art for two books (one from scratch, one's about done.) Finish NS, of course, dammit. I need to write up my review today as well. At least I've already gotten the edits for Budget Cuts out of the way. It looks so fabulous...

Oh, yeah. With The Dead Who Do Not Sleep and Blood of the Innocents, that bring my total accepted works up to 10. Meaning... I can cross off one of my New Year's Resolution goals. Yay!

I think I need to put up a free story or something to celebrate. :)

Comments

Popular Posts