I hate Daylight Savings Time. I hate Daylight Savings Time.

Although, I'll complain for a week or so and then be fine, so you can ignore me if you wish. :)

NS is going well. This is Day 62 of writing it, and I'm past 62k already, but not by much. I can't seem to shake the 1k a day average on this one. Oh well.

I'm still not sure how long it will be. I should be about 2/3 done, but I'm not getting that feeling at all. And I have no real glimpses of the ending, which isn't normal. Usually by now I have at least an idea of what will happen.

So that might mean two things. One: This book's not going to be 90k, it will be much longer than that, and Two: It's going to take me longer than three months to finish it. Which is okay, as it's not contracted. But I did want to get it done before Florida, at the least.

Speaking of... Let's just say it takes me until June to finish this. I'll have SCR to finish while in Florida, which is good, because I don't like starting something new while on vacation or doing something different than my normal routine. I should probably be able to finish SCR while we're in Florida. And then, when we get back, I'll have to decide what to write. Contractual obligations are pointing me towards The Eighth Room, which could very well happen. We'll see.

So there's a forecast for you.

I got outbid on a canister in the design I like last night. *sigh* Serves me right for not staying up until 11.

And this week is shaping up to be the week that I'm not at home, grrrrr. I might end up skipping writers' group this week, if only to get something done. (It's not like that happens every week, which is good. But I don't want to fall behind on NS, and my tiny little lead will vanish quite quickly. In fact, I probably should go updstairs and write RIGHT NOW!)

But anyway. Got some more stuff done this weekend, which is good. And today looks promising as well.

I'm going to go write now.

Comments

Popular Posts