I ordered a roll-up keyboard to try with the XO, since the keyboard is so small. If I try to pretend I don't have a ring finger or a pinky, I can type just fine, but I'd rather have a big keyboard for when I'm at a desk or table, typing. It was less than $10 all told, so that's not bad. 80% of the time that I use my Dana, I'm at a table or a desk, so in reality, it will be a good thing to have.

I'm going to make whole-wheat Challah today, from my new bread book (the Laurel's Kitchen one) so we'll see how that works out. I've always wanted a good Challah recipe, and I've never really found one I liked.

And I did clean in the kitchen yesterday; I got the dishes done, the counters cleaned off and decluttered, and there's more to do, of course. I'll be working in there the rest of the day, probably. (And I have to get my mushrooms started, too.)

Comments

Popular Posts