This one's mine.


Merino wool lined with flannel, and it even has straps so it won't ever blow away! (It didn't look finished without something there.) The buttons don't match, but they're close enough, and who cares anyway? I love it. I am wearing it now. I really shouldn't be wearing it now, though, since I'm rather nice and warm from just eating supper.

(Grey, let me know which style (if any) you like best.)

I made Clean out the Freezer vegetable soup today, and Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Both were quite yummy. I'll be eating the soup all week long. I really like the flavor (again! Twice in a row!)

And I think I've figured out a way to keep Elinor in Full Moon; I love the chapter where Edward and Elinor first meet, and I really didn't want to get rid of it. So far so good.

I have one more craft-related item to begin this evening, which should be workable even still. I didn't get everything crossed off my list, but I did pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts