There's eight things left on my list of things to do today, down from fourteen. That's not fabulous, but it's not that terrible, either, since it's only 4pm. (I don't have to get three of them done today. One will be done in a minute, and the laundry only needs to be dried.) I have Honey French bread in the bread machine (I know, I know, but I didn't want to fool with dough today) and I made Ethan's slippers. They are cute.

It took me an hour to get my sewing machine to work right, though; I'd put the needle in wrong. *sigh*

When the bottoms of the slippers dry, I will post a picture of them. I did the bottoms (for traction) in glow-in-the-dark fabric paint. We'll see how that works.

(Okay, seven things left on the list.)

If I plan ahead of time, I think I might be making slippers for Christmas next year.

Comments

Popular Posts