I decided that I really need to post stuff on ebay, so I posted my Kessenich table loom this evening. Yes, the one I just bought in September.

Two Five reasons:

1. I haven't used it.
2. With my little floor loom Lisbet, I'm unlikely to use it.
3. If I want to bring a loom somewhere as a demonstration, my little Structo is much easier to carry in the first place, and it's cuter.
4. Not to mention the fact that everyone goes gaga over Junior anyway, so why not just continue on as I have been?
5. I really do need the space in here. I can't put my Bergere away with the Kessenich in place. And if it's not being used, why keep it? (I really should ask myself the same question about Elizabeth, my Union #36, Argh!)


I also have quite a few weaving books to post that I will probably never get to. I may yet post a couple this evening; we'll see. I haven't actually eaten supper yet.

Comments

Popular Posts