A while back I posted a question for recommendations for new fantasy (specifically urban fantasy) to read, and I got a lot of suggestions. I did buy some of the ones you all suggested, but I wanted to recommend a series to you if you haven't found it yet.

They are the Dog Days series by John Levitt. I am really enjoying this series! Right now, there are three: Dog Days, New Tricks, and the new one, Unleashed. I am about halfway through Unleashed, and it's really good so far. I am hoping that this will be an actual series and not just a trilogy. (It looks like he's working on Book #4, so that's good.)

And the author is on Livejournal, too, as [info]johnlevitt . There are excerpts on his website, too.

Really, honestly, they are very well written, and have a likeable main character, Mason, and Lou is just a great character too. They are really great books, in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts