Burlington was yesterday, and it... rained. And rained, and rained, and rained. In between raindrops, I did manage to buy a tool for the garden and a couple of tools Emily needed as well, but otherwise, it was pretty rainy, and I didn't sell a lot at all. But still, it wasn't a wasted day.

Friday evening, I started a story, the sequel to Capture, which is about Russell Moore, the former vampire hunter who shows up in The Seventh Secret (Jacob Lane series) as well as Ladybug, Ladybug (Karen Montgomery series) and the next one in that series, Detour. In fact, look for him to be a regular in the Karen Montgomery series.

But anyway, I finished that story this afternoon, between storms. So, between Friday evening, Saturday, and today (I wrote maybe a sentence yesterday), I wrote 10,000 words.

Ruby is the first of anything I've finished in months. I have lots of unfinished stories, but I haven't finished anything since all of this work stuff started happening.

I'm going to take the fact that I finished this one as a good sign.

Comments

Lisa said…
Congratulations on the finished story!
Grey Walker said…
It's a very good sign! I'm glad for you. It sounds like your soul is starting to stretch out again, slowly and carefully, like a cat. :)

Popular Posts