I took a break to eat lunch, but I've been out in the garden since 8am.

Garden Report:

18 peppers planted.
Okra planted.
Pole beans and Christmas Limas planted.
Mixture of summer lettuce, kale, various greens whose seeds were getting old and that really needed to be planted, planted.
12 sweet potatoes planted in the raised mulch bed.
Beets also planted in an experimental raised mulch bed.
Carrots also planted in an experimental raised mulch bed.
Blue corn (miniature) planted.
Swiss chard planted.

What's left to plant:

32 tomatoes, with space left for a few more.
6 eggplant.
6 zucchini.
6 yellow crookneck squash.
Various squash seeds that I'm wondering if they will germinate.
Various cucumber seeds, again, they are old, they might not germinate.
I need to buy the sunflower seeds for the front. I am also planting annual sweet peas there as well, as well as hyacinth beans.


It did sprinkle a little earlier, which felt really good, but it's hot out there now; the garden is in full sunlight by 11am. But I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to get it all planted today.

Comments

Popular Posts