The tiller still isn't working, common consensus is that it needs a new spark plug. So, instead of wasting what was actually quite a nice evening, I changed into my garden clothes* and took my brand-new hoe (that my parents got me for Christmas) out to the garden and began to work up the soil.

I got about 1/3 of the garden done before I ran out of daylight and had to come back inside so I could take a shower and have my hair relatively dry before bed.

Seriously--I hoed a third of the garden by hand. Shocking. And I'm not dead. Not even terribly achy. I'm going to give all the praise to my new hoe.



*Oh, and I thought I had enough garden clothes, but not if I dirty a shirt and pants every night. I'm going to have to do laundry, which means I need to buy laundry detergent, because I am out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts