So I didn't get as much dug up as I wanted to this evening, due to having to be on the phone with AT&T for 45 minutes because I still can't get their website to work. And Mom, Dad and I wanted to renew our contract and order new phones, since we got our current phones in December of 2008 and Mom's randomly shuts down by itself, Dad's has its paint all worn off, and mine is just getting old. So I ended up calling them to place the order.

My heat rash isn't going away, it's spreading, which really only makes sense, since I've been doing sweaty stuff all this week. The poison ivy seems to be going away a bit, however. I'm trying baby powder on the heat rash now. Hopefully that will work!

My garden-related goals for the weekend are:

--Finish hoeing up the garden
--Plant the garden
--Finish mulching in the backyard
--Mow the backyard
--Finish cutting the wood (branches) from when I chopped all the weed trees and honeysuckle down.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
Ack! Poison ivy!

Popular Posts