I haven't been gone, or anything like that, just busy these past few days. I did (finally) update my website, and chop it down a bit, because most of the pages were out of date and pretty unnecessary. I should really clean up the old files, which is on my list to do someday. But at least the bibliography is mainly up-to-date, and so is my bio. The rest can be found here, really.

Even though this was a short week, it felt like this week went on forever. So I'm really glad it's finally Friday, and I have two whole days to do stuff around the house.

I will be updating my Etsy shop tomorrow afternoon/evening, once I get some pictures of the new spindles! Finally! I am tentatively saying that I will be posting spindles every other week, provided I have the supplies on hand. I'm running out of dpns. Ack!

And I will also be making dolls again, starting after January 31st. I am also tentatively saying I will post a doll on Etsy every two weeks. Let's just say I will update my Etsy shop every two weeks and be done with it, ok? At least that's the goal. We'll see how I do.

We are supposed to be having a sort-of ice storm thingie, but it's 32F outside right now, and I think it's just raining so far. Perhaps it's sleet by now. We'll see how things look in the morning.



Comments

Grey Walker said…
I can't WAIT for you to start making dolls again!!!!
Jennifer said…
I can't wait either!! :)

Popular Posts