This will be my last post today, I promise. :)

Somehow, the rewrite of the ending of Jericho's story is now 7,000 words longer than the first version. I'm very pleased with it; it will segue nicely with A Glint of Silver, which might be the title of the two together, since they are, after all, really just one story.

The Lentil and Brown Rice soup turned out great, so I will be eating that this week. Bread's in the oven, and laundry's in the dryer.

I'm very pleased with everything I got done with this weekend. It's a good start for continuing what still needs to be done, and since it was such a good start, I feel I have enough momentum now to actually accomplish what I set out to accomplish. This is a good thing. A very good thing!

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Absolutely not looking forward to it. But I'm also considering taking some time off in February, so we'll see... that might be the week I get upstairs and get everything rearranged/organized/decluttered, etc. I definitely need more than a weekend for that.

Comments

Popular Posts