So I didn't end up going out in the woods, but I went out in the backyard for a bit and I whittled a spindle while standing in the sunlight on the front porch (it was warmer on the front porch; about 10 degrees!) And I had a nice afternoon. Then I came inside, made some spindles to post on Etsy tomorrow, and spun quite a bit on my WIPs, wrote quite a bit on A Glint of Silver, thought about posting auctions on ebay (I did not, although I may yet tomorrow), washed some dishes, made spaghetti for supper, and had a lovely, quiet evening as well. Now I'm contemplating whether or not to watch a movie (I have two DVDs sitting here waiting to be watched) and, perhaps, winding off some yarn from two or so spindles and maybe even plying it. Or I could weave, because I really want to finish the scarf on Talia so I can warp her again. Hmm.

Oh, and I might have won an auction on ebay with 55 double pointed knitting needles (aluminum), so I think I'll have enough for spindles for a little while now. I was actually down to my last DPN suitable for spindle making!


Comments

Popular Posts