My desk has been moved!! It was a bit more of a struggle than I thought it would be, thanks (no thanks) to the rug, which kept bunching up under everything. Argh! But the desk is in place. my corkboard's in place, there's room for a bookcase beside my desk, my computer's CPU is on the table beside my desk (not ideal, but workable), everything is plugged in, and voila!

Of course, the organ's sitting behind me like a mammoth in the room, everything is a mess, and I'm not sure where I'm going to end up putting everything else, but I really like the way my desk looks here, and that's what counts, right?

The organ, ooof. Talk about a potential disaster back-wise. I really thought I'd pull out my back while moving it, but I didn't, so that's good. But it's massive and heavy and ugh.

Interestingly enough, the drafts (at least right now) aren't too  bad over here.

The morning started with the rearranging of the plants and my reading chair, so I'm a bit behind schedule, but not by much. I'm obviously not going to get completely finished today, but that's okay. I can put books away, etc., throughout the week. The heavy lifting furniture-wise (except for a couple of bookcases) is over. 

Comments

Popular Posts