Back from the Mother's Day lunch--it was very busy at the restaurant, but also nice to see everyone together (except for Ethan, who couldn't come.) I potted up the sage and caraway, thankfully it was warmer in the greenhouse than outside. It's a bit nippy, even though it's quite sunny! (And the temperature inside is one degree warmer than the temperature outside. Since it's 58F outside, that's not much help!)

The basil's not quite ready to pot up yet, and I'd like the thyme to get a little bigger before I tackle it, and the oregano is teeny yet, so I might be done for the day, at least potting-wise. I do have to gather some additional stuff for auctions, write them up, and then, this evening, sit and put everything on ebay.

I dug my sourdough starter out of the fridge to see if it's still alive; it looks promising so far. If it's alive, I'll try my best to keep it current.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but what's new about that? Not much, truthfully. Although I will say this: I have nine working days until I'm on vacation for a week! I can't wait! So that's something to look forward to.

Next weekend is Burlington again. It seems like we were just there. But that also means that next weekend is the end of the every weekend stuff; I have one family thing on the 26th, but since I'm off that whole next week, I'm not even going to bother counting that.

Almost there!

Comments

Popular Posts