I went down the basement in search of potential auction items (and I wanted to go through a bit of the bins of NotGarbage down there anyway) and... oh my. I uncovered a lot of stuff that just needed to go away a long time ago. The small purse I used to carry around--for years and years--fake leather, perfectly OK, just not my type anymore. The kids Nature Company backpack I used after that, with multiple repairs. And more, and more, and more.

I think what I really just need to do is take up one bin at a time and go through it. What doesn't go into a rummage sale/yard sale box will end up in the garbage, because there's some of that in there as well. But I did manage to pull a few interesting items out of bins before I stopped. I'll revisit them again sometime soon.

(There's also an entire 20 gallon bin full of cassette tapes down there. Yikes!)

Comments

Popular Posts