The Entry Room was on my list for yesterday, and I got most of it cleaned. I also did a lot of dishes in the kitchen. I'm debating what to do this morning; I have tomatoes that need to be mulched and more to plant, but my right eye was a bit puffy this morning (I'm obviously allergic to something I've been pulling up, since I also have a rash all over my right hand and arm) so I took a Benedryl and hopefully that will help.

I will probably spend the morning mulching, and wait a day or so to clear the rest of the garden. At the moment, all I really need to plant are tomatoes anyway; the beans can wait. I'll plant another variety of potatoes, too. And since there's a 50% chance of rain tomorrow, mulching is more important.

After much thought and deliberation, I've decided to take the rug up in the library. While it's a nice rug, it's a pain to clean with my sweeper, and it's also the only rug that I can't really sweep with a broom or toss in the washer. Cat hair just sticks to it like crazy, making it always look dirty, even right after I've swept. It annoys me, and I've dealt with it for years, and even though it's an expensive rug, I didn't pay all that much for it. I'm not sure what I will do with it, but once I change the bag in my sweeper and sweep it one last time, it's coming up. Hopefully that will be today, too.

Comments

Popular Posts