And then I don't go and update for two whole days!

Well, Christmas was very nice. I will be smelling good for the next few months, because I got a lot of mint-related bath and body stuff (yay!) I also got the newest DeLint collection, the new trade paperback of Yarrow, and some clothes, as well as other stuff I'll be putting in my annual Christmas List book once I find it. (This helps me remember how long I've had one thing or another...)

Today we went out shopping a bit, and I didn't buy that much. I got a neat silverplated Christmas tree thingy I can use at the craft show next year (and also to show off cool ornaments) and a stuffed cat. I also bought some ornaments at KMart. To go shopping today, I had to reschedule my hair appointment for Monday, so it's still not curly. Oh well.

Sunday we're supposed to be getting the rest of my stuff out of the apartment, like the big furniture and suchlike. Hopefully things will go well. Saturday is move everything around in the storage compartment so we can fit the big furniture in it, so I hope that goes well too.

I'll try to write more later.

Comments

Popular Posts