I'm back, and I just now turned on my computer. Email is on my list of things to check after I finish up something down the basement, so if you emailed me this weekend, hold tight.

Today I went through all my clothes and kept out approximately two weeks' worth of clothes to wear. The rest are in garbage bags, and will be taken home and put away this weekend. Yay.

My storage compartment is almost full!! I'm glad I don't have much more stuff. And I thought a 10'x15' compartment would be too big... haha. In truth, though, it's not the stuff that's large; it's the boxes. And containers, etc. Of course some of that stuff will come out of storage when I move back home, but most of it will stay. Argh.

There are two major things approaching: December 9th is our court date, and December 10th I take the Civil Service exam for the job I want. So I'd really appreciate prayers and good wishes for those two things to go smoothly.

I also will be taking the Civil Service exam for another job on December 17th. This will get me on the 'list' if another job would open up, but I've probably missed the opportunity on the job I originally applied for. Figures!!

Anyway, I need to get back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts