Well, just in case I don't get to post tomorrow, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate!

I'm getting really good at packing my car. I started this morning at 7am, since I had to drop the cable modem off at the cable company after 8am, and it took me a solid hour to pack everything in. I've been averaging 30 minutes to pack it up, but today I had some odd-sized things. And I only had to leave behind the extra post office boxes and two bags of cleaning supplies. I was impressed! (And of course I can't see out of the back at all...)

Wish me luck on the drive down; we're under a Winter Storm Warning today, and it's supposed to be sleet and snow. In other words, not fun. But I'll make it.

I'll write more later, I'm sure... but have a great holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts