I'm out of regular Lipton teabags, my usual tea of choice, and I refuse to go to the grocery to buy teabags. Never fear; I have an entire tin of loose tea if I get really desperate, as well as a container full of various Stash teas I'm going to try to finish up before I move. I've been drinking Orange Spice.

Well, this morning, tired and fuzzy, I reached into the jar and pulled out what I thought was an orange package. Didn't really look at it closely, and plopped it in my container I take to work. Imagine my surprise when I get to work, take a sip, and discover that what I thought was Orange Spice was really Mango Passionfruit. What a difference!

It wasn't bad, though. But no caffeine all day really had me tired by the time I went home. But after writing the epilogue to Budget Cuts, I decided to try Ginseng tea, which tastes... interesting. In my stash of Stash tea, I also have Lemon Ginger, Peppermint (my favorite), and quite a few others. This is going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts