I just got done sowing half the seeds I ordered (I'm still waiting for my order from the other seed place.) I sowed bunches of sweet peas, salvia, some lettuce, yellow-eyed grass, and I also have some squash to plant in the garden this year. Still to come are the herbs, including cress, lavender, and rosemary, and some other interesting plants. This should be a good year for the garden.

Well... I had intended to drive to Columbus tomorrow evening to go to the Writeshop meeting, but Dad informed me that the first Burlington is tomorrow. So... since I only got to go to Burlington once or twice last year (and had a two-hour drive back afterwards, even) I'm going to bow out of the meeting and go to Burlington instead. So that means I have to do my critiques today, which shouldn't be a problem.

I'm really looking forward to Burlington tomorrow. I even have a little money to spend, if needed. :)

Let's see. I got a contract for the rest of the Jacob Lane series yesterday, including The Ninth Guest. On spec, of course, so if Sandy doesn't think they are publishable she won't publish them, but I'm not really worried about that. So I guess I sold nine books yesterday. *g* That means I get to create eight more covers! Yay! I also got the first set of edits for TNG, which didn't look too bad when I glanced through them yesterday afternoon. So I might get them done today as well.

I'm off to cross one thing off my list, and start on something else. Slowly but surely...

Comments

Popular Posts