Well... paint fumes and a sinus cold just don't mix. It's really hard to bend down to do the baseboards when your head feels like it's going to fall off.

Let's see. I have pictures, which I will upload when we're finished. There have been no disasters as of yet; in fact, things seem to be going quite well. (knock on wood.)

The color ended up being a pale, pale blue, which actually looks white right out of the can. I think a couple of my pictures will reproduce the color well, so you can see. The woodwork is white, of course, and we're even painting the bookcases.

And when we're done with my room, we move on to the next. Or, in truth, we move everything out of the next bedroom and go from there. We're supposed to be painting next weekend as well. The bathroom will be dead last, after we're all finished and never want to see a can of paint again.

The next bedroom will be more difficult, even though my bedroom hasn't seen a coat of paint in 20 years. We get to remove all the gunk leftover from when it was Em's room, which will be quite interesting and time-consuming. Luckily, Em will be there to help. (Lucky her.) In fact, we should have four or five people to help in the next bedroom. Which will be nice.

I have to go to a meeting in Columbus tomorrow for work. Luckily, I get paid for travel time. That means I don't have to go back to work at all tomorrow, and should get home a bit earlier, since I have to leave the house at 5:30am. Which won't be fun to do with a sinus cold.

I've been writing too. Trapped, of course. I really want to finish it, but I haven't seen the ending yet. I take that back. I've seen the ending, but I haven't seen what leads up to that ending. Yet. I remain ever-hopeful, though.

Anyway, I just wanted to update before I fall asleep in my tea.

Comments

Popular Posts