So...

Even though I stayed up late to watch Miracles last night, I managed to get to work on time this morning. (For the record: I'm not all that sure about Miracles. I thought I knew what was going on, but it's way out in left field now.) And while I should be starting the April Challenge story, I find myself wanting to finish Trapped in the Spiritworld with an Internet Connection instead. So go figure that one out. Perhaps it's the fact that it's April. Already.

Yesterday on my way home from work, I saw the strangest thing. It was a Volkswagon bus painted all sorts of different colors, with different sayings, bumper stickers, and suchlike all over it. On the back, in foot high letters, was DON'T PANIC. Which made me immediately think of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It had Oregon license plates. I followed it for about five miles until it turned off and tried to figure out some of the sayings. (Some of them I didn't get. Some of them I did.) I did wonder how it managed to get from Oregon to Ohio, because it didn't look all that roadworthy.) But that was my cool thing of the day. The Don't Panic Bus. :)

Today at work we tried to think up good April Fool's jokes to play on the supervisor, but she wasn't in the office, so we couldn't quite do any of them. The best one would have been me calling her and telling her that I was alone in the office and no one had come in to work. *g* She would have loved that one.

I thought of a couple of good ones to play on my family, but alas, they also would have gotten me killed. And I didn't want to die tonight.

Today Em and I went on a rather long bikeride, made even longer by the 50mph winds we were riding against. Okay, they probably weren't 50mph, but I bet some of the gusts were that strong. At one point, I was literally standing still, balancing on my bike with only the wind keeping me upright. I think my heartrate is normal now. :)

Let me tell you, if I don't lose any weight after doing all this exercise, I'm going to be furious!

Comments

Popular Posts