Whohooo! Check out this wonderful review of Lost in Shadows!

The second book in Ms. St Claire's Shadows Trilogy has proven to be just as exciting and intriguing as the first one. Terrin has become even more powerful as he controls his son and the vampire with an evil spell. Teluride is recovering in the safety of Espen's home and Zaira, the child prophet, is also with her. When the vampire gains enough strength to free himself from his father's spell he must then find the strength and courage to free Alban, but will he be able to do it in time? And what about Skade and the Ghost Nicodemus? Did Skade's son Michael really betray her a second time or was it a trick of Terrin's? Terrin is determined to rule Leysan and destroy Teluride, the true heir to the throne, and he'll stop at nothing to succeed, even if it means murder.

"Lost in the Shadows" is one of the best fantasy books I've read in a long time. It's full of danger, adventure, spells and excitement - it had me on the edge of my seat. It's one of those books you can't stop reading because you just have to know what happens next. The characters are real, the plot is exciting and the details are fantastic. I'm looking forward to the third book!


--written by Christina Lewis

I think I need to write the third book asap, don't you? This is the second great review I've gotten for it. Not bad for a book I finished in under 15 days...

Comments

Popular Posts