Well, the all day meeting wasn't as bad as I feared, but I had a headache by the time I got home. Oh, and our internet was down until late this morning too, so I couldn't even log on last night.

That was probably a good thing, because I did manage to get the last primitive style doll's hair done. She looks very pretty! (I'm going to have to spend part of Thursday afternoon taking pictures of them all, I think.)

Tonight, I was supposed to work on Santas and get them finished, but I'm not sure I'll get done. I had a bit of a mess to clean up with the cell phone plan we have (let's just say that someone in our family has a very big overage bill to pay next month and leave it at that) but I did manage to get the two small Santas almost done. (They need their hats. They now look like funny bald Santas with beards.)

So, one more Santa and then the cashmere dolls. I am bringing the outside 'skin' doll parts to work to sew during my breaks tomorrow. Then I will start to assemble them tomorrow night, and finish them up on Thursday. At least that's the idea.

The craft show runs 11-7 on Friday and 9-3 on Saturday. I'm planning to bring the props and table coverings up to church on Thursday, and everything else Friday morning. I have mice to work on during the craft show, and I'll probably bring yarn to crochet and that cat I've been working on forever to attempt to finish.

And then I'm on vacation! Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts