I started giving to Modest Needs a while back, right after I got out of a situation where I could have really used Modest Needs but didn't know it existed. I stopped for a while, but now I've renewed my monthly contribution again because they not only have one matching grant for '07--they have more good news! Which is way cool.

Here are the details in the current newsletter.

Modest Needs is a neat idea and it works. If you wonder where your charity givings actually go, or get sick and tired of the solicitations from various charities if you dare to contribute to one (see this post for more details on that), then I highly recommend Modest Needs.

Hopefully, I will be able to contribute from now on, and see my contribution double with the matching grant. And I will feel like I'm doing something to help those less fortunate than me.

Comments

Popular Posts