I'm making Lentil & Brown Rice soup tonight for supper. It's a variation on a recipe I found in a cookbook I own, so we'll see how it turns out. It smells yummy! If I had thought ahead, I would have made some bread to go with it, but alas, I wasn't even thinking about supper when I would have been preparing the dough to rise.

The humidity was even higher today, so I decided to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I didn't want to waste all my ingredients. So hopefully I'll still get it done this week...

I have two things left on my list for today: Do the dishes and Put away clothes. I might actually get both done. We'll see.

I haven't written yet today, but I have been thinking about the storyline a lot. Which counts in my book. :)

I also wrote my 2007 New Year's Resolutions today. They will be posted by the end of next week, I imagine, since New Year's is just around the corner. There are 14 resolutions, and none of them are impossible to accomplish in a year's time. I'm pretty satisfied with them at the moment, but I'm waiting to post them just in case I change or add anything. Which might just happen. We'll see!

Comments

Popular Posts