It's December. I know I probably say this every year, but where did this year go? It's really rather amazing how fast time flies. If I didn't have this journal, I don't know what I would do. (Because it would be darned hard to prove that I got anything decent done this year!)

I woke up this morning to the tornado sirens--at 6am. Nice, when it's the only morning so far this week that I didn't have to actually get up early. Luckily, it was only a watch (I think it's still in effect until 10am) so I went back to bed after a while.

The New Richmond Christmas Walk is this weekend. I'm both looking forward to it and not looking forward to it. I get to clean in between it, so I'm hoping to get something done, at least. We'll see how things go. I'm not sure I will do anything past the Georgetown show next year. After the RenFaire, and then the craft shows, I'd almost rather just post what's left on ebay.

But I'm still hoping to make a bit of money for my savings account. The more I make, the quicker I can get going with my plan.

Okay, I really need to do some dishes and clean up in the kitchen before it gets too late. So I will write more later, after the Christmas Walk, probably.

Comments

Popular Posts