Uh-oh.

Chloe came home with me in October of 2004. (That makes her 4 years old this year.)
Misty came home to live with me in July of 2005. (She is now 3 years old.)
Cleo came to live with me in September of 2005. (She was 6 months old when I got her, so 3 1/2 now.)
Loki appeared in August of 2006. (2 1/2 years old. I can't believe it! He is so big!)
Gracie and Cameron came in August of 2007. (One year old. How time flies!)
And now, Basil, in September of 2008.

(I can't recall when Pooh appeared at Mom and Dad's--sometime in 2002, maybe? I guess that makes him my eldest, hmm? It was before I moved back, I know that for sure.)

But does anyone else notice the fact that all but one of the cats in question came here over the same three months? Maybe I need to attempt not to bring home any kittens over the course of August-October of 2009. Yikes.

Comments

Popular Posts