Happy 200th birthday President Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin!

It was very, very windy last night. I think I probably slept most of the night with one of my pillows over my head, just so I could drown out the banging windows (and, from across the street, a banging door I could do nothing about.)

However, I did manage to get past 4500 words on the new book, which is good! (I would really like a title, here, but I'll have to see what comes up.)

Needless to say, I wasn't online much at all last night (the electricity started to flicker a bit, and Mom and Dad lost theirs around 5pm and I don't know if it has come back yet.) Hopefully, after this last bit of wind blows through the area, we'll have a couple of days of calm.

This year, the inclement weather has started on Tuesdays; last year it was Thursdays. I wonder if there's some sort of cosmic thought behind this? (And what I want to know is--why can't it always snow on Saturdays, then?)

Comments

Popular Posts