Well, my date with Ethan went well, although I now know why I don't go see movies very often; it cost us $17.50 to get in, and that was a matinee. But he liked the movie, and we went out afterwards to eat at Bob Evans (his favorite restaurant other than McD's) and I delivered him home to his Mama and much fun was had by all.

Today, I had to choose between the Loom Room/Bathroom or the Kitchen/Entry Room to clean, since that's all that is left (I say 'all', as if it's not a big deal; this is a big deal to me, at least) downstairs. Right at the moment, all I have to do in the loom room is sweep and toss a bunch of shirts-for-fabric into the washer, so I may actually get into the kitchen and/or entry room today as well. We'll see.

(The bathroom really isn't that bad; it just needs some cleaning up, nothing big at all. And the loom room wasn't bad, either, once I got started.)

I wrote over on Plethora about how I wanted to put the chest of drawers that is arriving from Mom and Dad's house on Wednesday in the loom room because it would be useful for yarn and loom supplies; that spot is now ready and waiting to go. All the cones of yarn are in neat piles around the room, so they'll have to be put away eventually, but for now, they are fine, and won't get in the way or get dusty by Wednesday. Dad will help me carry the former yarn shelves upstairs, and then I'll be able to start in my craft room/studio.

So, onward.

In other news, Whippoorwill is moving right along as well, although not as fast as it has been moving. But I'm not stuck or anything, so that's fine too.

Comments

Popular Posts