This morning I walked downstairs to find every cat toy I unearthed in my cleaning yesterday neatly gathered around my chair. Every single one.

Someone was very busy last night.

It looks like the only thing they haven't found again is the stuffed turkey*.





*Which was actually Ethan's toy to begin with. It's a large (for a cat, at least) stuffed animal turkey that gobbles when you press its foot. They would leave it right beside my bed so I would step on it and make it gobble first thing in the morning, or right under my chair so I would do the same thing. I haven't seen it in a while, though.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
This makes me laugh.
Jennifer said…
Good! You need some laughs. :)

I imagine they are plotting terrible things with the turkey. Maybe I will wake up and find it in bed with me one morning...

Popular Posts