It has been raining all day long, sometimes pouring. If I'd known it would rain all day today, I would have unloaded my car from the craft show in the dark last night, but it's unloaded now, at least.

The craft show was okay, it was a bit too nice outside for a great crowd, so we had to make do with a good crowd instead.

I was really stiff this morning, however, so I've spent the day not doing much of anything at all. (My feet don't like the tile-over-concrete floors at church, so this is a normal occurrence.)

I only have to work three days this week, and then I am off Thursday for Thanksgiving, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That means this weekend will be Rearranging the Library weekend. Wish me luck. (And getting the little floor loom working weekend, too, since I did not get it finished in time for the craft show.)


Comments

Grey Walker said…
Good luck! :) And happy Thanksgiving.

Popular Posts