While watching Into the Wild* last night, I crocheted one scarf (will take pics later; it's really lovely) and finished the weaving-in-progress on Junior. Today, amid cleaning, I will warp Junior again for a scarf already spoken for; one I should have woven a long time ago and did not get around to it. Well, this is the time to get around to it.

The weaving-in-progress is too short for a scarf, so I thought I'd make it into a Nook bag, but I'm not sure I can double layer it and do that. We'll see; I'm waiting for my Nook cover to come in the mail (hopefully today.) And then, perhaps, I can play around with it a bit.

I completely rearranged and cleaned the living room yesterday, and a good portion of the Green Room is done as well. Today will be cleaning out the hallway, sweeping, mopping, folding laundry, washing and drying more laundry, and getting ready for tomorrow, when Elsa will be here all day! :)

But this morning I am going to Sams with Mom. So I have my list ready and will be leaving in a few minutes.

The second part of the Jericho sequence is going well, too. All in all, this has been a great week.




*It was a good movie. I've been wanting to see it since it came out, but it hasn't been available online as far as I could tell. Amazon now has it "for rent." I am ok with renting streaming movies I know I won't want to watch again, so I watched it last night. I read the book a long, long time ago. I thought the movie was really well done. Lovely scenery!

Comments

Popular Posts