This is the third week I've updated Sunday and Thursday. I can't stop now...

And that's mostly because I sit down on Thursday and think, "Hey, I haven't updated my blog all week long!" And then I post something.

I have been busy, though. Mostly crocheting. I haven't started to move around the furniture yet (waiting for the weekend for that) now that I know where everything is going. I'm hoping to get a lot of that done on Sunday and even tomorrow evening and Saturday evening.

Saturday is Cookie Baking Day with everyone at Mom and Dad's house; we are all cramming into a rather small kitchen and baking cookies together. I'm sure we'll all have fun.

Sunday... I may attempt Mom's candy, if the humidity is low enough. We'll see! I also have to make something for the work "party" on Monday, although I'm really and honestly leaning towards Challah, since the Thanksgiving Challah turned out so well.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
We're having Cookie Baking Day on Saturday, too. :) I'll be thinking of you.

Popular Posts