This was, for some reason, a really long week, culminating in the loss of package by UPS (they actually admitted they didn't have it; they told me to call the shipper (Barnes & Nobles) and have them start a tracer on it. Barnes & Nobles nicely expedited another one to me; I wonder if expedited means overnight? Probably not.) Oh well... maybe it will be here Monday.

But seriously, the package was last seen in Louisville on Monday the 19th, was strangely "In Transit" in Cincinnati last night at 11:20pm (UPS told me that wasn't their scan, which just sounds weird to me.) I joked to Jessica that since it was in Louisville on the 19th, it should get here at the latest on the 21st, since they could walk it here faster than the expected delivery date of the 22nd. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

But at least the workweek is over now. I have to wrap all my presents yet (I'm going to work on that a bit tonight), and also make one still, which I will be working on tomorrow. And I had an epiphany about Jericho's cousin Phillip, which ended in a rewrite of the end of Jericho's story. I'm not finished yet, but Phillip's ending up a bit more of an important character than I expected him to be.

And somehow, it's the end of the year, and Christmas. I have New Year's Resolutions to create, a job to apply for (30 minute commute one way! Less money, though. We'll see.) and my house is still not clean. But I will get there. Eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts