We had some massive and major storms move through the area this afternoon (including tornadoes!) but all is well at my house, at least. Not so in other places further south of me. My power was out for a while, but other than not having enough flashlights (that will soon be remedied) or a way to charge my cell phone (other than to plug it into my netbook, and that will soon be remedied as well), I was warm and dry and perfectly safe.

Mom and Dad had half-dollar sized hail at their house. I'm not sure if we had hail here; there wasn't any by the time I got back home.

Earlier this afternoon, I stopped at Goodwill for the express purpose of finding a brown sweater I could wear to work. Most of my clothes are browns and greens, but I have gray sweaters (which isn't a real hardship, truly, but even so. I'd like to have at least one brown sweater.) and black sweaters, but only one brown sweater, which is becoming rather holey even after multiple repairs. I found a cream colored sweater, a brown sweater, a skirt, and five shirts I can wear to work. Very pleased with that! Now I can replace some of the shirts that I don't particularly like (but kept because they were OK for work.)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I'm glad you found new things that you like!

Go Llonio! :)

Popular Posts