So the second-to-last Burlington was yesterday, and I came home with a Frankoma brown teapot (which is actually very similar to Celeste's teapot in A Glint of Silver (which is the title of the combination), what I think is an olive wood cutting board (a nice medium sized one), and a small basket. Oh, and I did buy a Willcox & Gibbs sewing machine--just the sewing machine part--to resell on ebay once I work on it a bit.

I sold some stuff, but not a lot, but I can't really complain, since it's all more stuff out of my house. :)

So today has been my resting day, and I've spent the morning plying my lovely olive green Romney that has been in a plying ball for over a year. It's going pretty quickly, actually--what would have taken me months not that long ago goes very quickly nowadays!

This is after three and a half episodes of Primeval:


And it's actually larger than that now. I hesitate to say this, because I really didn't intend to ply all day, but I could probably get it done today if I wanted to. We'll see, though. I have other stuff to do as well.

The card reader that I plug into my computer (for my camera's SD card) died this weekend. Luckily, they are cheap to replace, but until then, I have to upload photos using my netbook, which is OK, but not ideal at the moment. So there won't be many photos for the next couple of days.

Comments

Popular Posts