Whoops, no updates all week long!

I had a busy week, and then Friday, we had a yard sale. 90% of what I brought from my house sold, and I only bought three craft books ($1/each) so it was a profitable day, in both clutter elimination and money-wise. We had both Elsa and Chase at the yard sale, though, and it was busy with both of them.

I also had to get two new tires for my car. Since I needed an oil change too, I decided to go ahead and do that, so what might have been a really awkward juggling act with rides to and from Bethel worked out perfectly since both Jess and Bekah ended up coming to Georgetown. And now my car has two new tires. I'm hoping the other two tires hold out through the winter, but we'll see. If they don't, I'll get two more. Not a huge deal, although kind of annoying to have to spend that amount of money without preparation beforehand.

Today we didn't set up due to storms and suchlike overnight; I ended up having Elsa most of today, which was fine and fun, since she has plenty to entertain herself with here. :)

Tomorrow, I'm going to an auction for Dad, since he has another obligation, and then I'm going to mow some of the lawn... and get ready for work on Monday. At least I was able to get a loaf of bread baked and my laundry done today; I won't have to worry about that tomorrow, which is nice.

But that's two days in a row of running, really--we had the Taste of St. George this evening, and I made pizza from scratch--so hopefully I'll get to relax a little tomorrow.

It's been a busy weekend. But I can't complain, because I managed to get rid of a lot of stuff, including the three remaining project wheels I wanted to unload before winter.

That means I have one and a half left. I'm keeping one, but the rest of the parts and etc., will go, hopefully soon.

Comments

Popular Posts