The ebay spammers are out in force this month. I have received ebay spam (fake suspension notices, fake auction pulled notices, fake 'update your information' notices) at least once a day. Sometimes, I've gotten two or three in a day.

If you receive an email supposedly from ebay, check the headers of the email to make sure it's really from ebay. You'll be able to tell. And if the link you're supposed to click isn't for a real ebay site, don't click it. And definitely don't give them any account information or credit card numbers.

Do people really get scammed by these guys? The mind boggles.

I am hoping to hear something from my PO this weekend about the house. The guy whose house she bought should have been out yesterday. But we'll see. If I don't hear from her by Monday, I will give her a call then.

Comments

Popular Posts