I came home today to yarn. Chloe must have been bored while we all were at work.

She started under my chair, snagging a small skein of wool yarn and twisting it around the legs. She carried it under my bed, unwinding all the way, through the doorway and into Jessica's room.

Down the stairs, around the corner, and into the big dining room. Under the big dining room table. around the feet of the bookcase three times. Into the kitchen and around the table, then through the stool's legs. Into the little dining room, around that table, and around the legs of all four chairs.

At that point, she kind of ran out of yarn and steam. She probably then took a nap, secure in a job well done.

But when I got home, she was raring to play, and since I had to try to get all the yarn picked up before Dad got home from work, I tried my best not to let her have it again. (I failed. She snagged a few pieces.)

Of course, then I had to go outside to feed in the rain, and Tipsy got in while Zoey and Chloe were eating and Zoey had a catfit right there, knocking over the cat food bowl and everything.

I have a feeling that Pooh will be living in my rooms for the first couple of months. Zoey can't have catfits forever, can she?

Comments

Popular Posts