This weekend was getting-ready-for-the-craft-show weekend, and I think I managed to get a good chunk of remaining items finished. I made two chokers Friday night, and by the time I went to bed last night, I had 75 chokers, 12 pairs of earrings, and 12 'adult' bracelets. This morning, I finished up with the kiddie bracelets (which will always be priced 25 cents.)

So, here's the list of what I have done so far:

12 hats--knitted and crocheted
6 scarves--knitted and crocheted
1 scarf/hat combo from last year
75 chokers
12 pairs of earrings (quite cute, if I do say so myself)
12 'adult' bracelets
30 kiddie bracelets
3 loopy balls (Chloe keeps stealing them as I finish them)

Here's what I have left to do (by next Wednesday, the 10th):

3 or 4 more scarves
3 or 4 crocheted bears (and finish unfinished ones)
2 or 3 more gingerbread men/sugar cookies/teddy bears (or one of each)
20 loopy balls or just forget them and go with what I'll have

However, I'm finished with craft show stuff today. I have other stuff to do, like start packing. At least I can put the beads away now! :)

Comments

Popular Posts