Okay, so I lied. I haven't been nearly as scarce as I thought, at least not yet.

I have a list for the weekend, which is rather short. (Both the list and the weekend.) So far, I've crossed three things off the list, but I have four things left on the list. So I have to work a bit more.

The crisis has hopefully been averted, house-wise. Although there may be caution tape in my future. :)

Went to Goodwill twice. Once last night, once today. Last night I didn't buy much, just a couple of things like a cast iron Christmas tree stand and two (more) sweaters. (Not cashmere, though.) Today, I ended up with two floor lamps (bringing my total up to 3), a pitcher, and a small red bowl. Today was 50% off day, of course. And Emily and Jess went with me. Emily's stuff filled up my car. That seems to happen every time I go to Goodwill with her.

Not done with the craft show stuff yet, but I did rescue Dad's yarn winder from his workshop, fix the broken arm, and clean it up. It's going to hold my hats. I'm going to count how many people ask if it's for sale. Last year, I had four offers on my little stool. This year, I'm going to bring the Pennsylvania Dutch-style chair (it's painted) to complement the yarn winder. Did I mention that I discovered the yarn winder is signed "J.M.C 1845"? How cool is that?

Um. Not much else, I guess. I'm still finagling the final design of my table for the first craft show, and hoping that the copies of TTG I ordered come in time.

Comments

Popular Posts