Still not happy. I'm disappointed in my state, but not surprised at anything, in truth. There's always this site to make you smile. If only. ;)

I reread Monstrous Regiment last night. It seems when troubled I tend to pick up Terry Pratchett's work, which is good until I run out of books to read. (Which I have.) Thank goodness I will have all my books, etc., out of Storage soon. That will be so nice!

Haven't worked on the craft show stuff at all, and I'm expecting to finish all of that up this weekend. I also have some edits to rework (the finished copy seems to have gone AWOL, which is a bit more than a pain in the butt) and another set to do. Hopefully I will be able to get all of that finished by the end of the weekend. And I work Monday, so it will be a short weekend for me. (But I get off five days in a row again next week! Whee!)

Anyway. Writing-wise, I'm working on SYWTBAV, which is, surprisingly, going well. It's not going fast at all, but it's going well. Which works.

Comments

Popular Posts