I had to work yesterday, so I'm off today. I have a rather largish list of things to do.

And it's spring again. 59 degrees outside and raining off and on. I had to close the window closest to my bed last night because of the wind. The curtains kept blowing in my face, and they're not all that close to my bed.

I had intended to work down the list as I wrote it, but planting the spinach and lettuce might have to wait until it's not raining. The first thing on my list was finishing my room, which is now awaiting the sweeper and nothing more. Next, I guess I'll take a shower and get dressed and work in the dining room for a bit before lunch.

I dreamed again last night--this one was that I had been laid off from my job. Somehow, we ended up at a job fair in an elementary school, and I was considering taking a job that paid $8.50/hour just to have some money coming in. Although I wasn't really worried yet, because I had enough money to live on for a month and my bills were paid through March.

This scenario comes directly from budgetary woes in State Government. I don't really think there will be layoffs, but I'm going to try to save up some money anyway.

I eliminated all the chapters that involved Sarah and Michael and printed out Scarecrows in its entirety last night. Most of it looks to be salvagable, but I'm going to write it from scratch again, using the paper version to retype what I want to keep. Hopefully I'll be on the right track this time.

Comments

Popular Posts