I'm posting a couple of auctions in an attempt to clear out some of the clutter around here and make some extra money. We shall see if things sell or if they sit--and cost me money in listing fees, etc.

I will have more soon.

This weekend is the first set of Georgetown Yard Sales. I intended to have one on Saturday, but I'm leaning towards not at the moment. For one, I don't think I have enough stuff to warrant spending an entire day manning a yard sale (clothes and books can only go so far, and that's what I have most of), and for two, I just don't want to waste a Saturday like that when I could be cleaning the entry room, for example.

And for three, I'm really getting the urge to create again, meaning dolls and crocheted bears. I think I will be trying the bears out again on ebay. We'll see how/if they sell.

But to do that, I need to clean up and organize my office. And since downstairs comes first, that means I need to Get Things Done. So, spending this coming weekend cleaning and clearing makes more sense than making another $50 at a yard sale. (Which is what I made the last time I tried to sell books and clothes at a yard sale. So I speak from experience here.)

Soanyway (which should really be one word, now that I come to think about it) I think I will go with the not having a yard sale on Saturday.

And just a note: It's very difficult to get to bed when your body still thinks it's 8pm instead of 9pm, and that 10pm is 9pm. Argh.

Although I will admit I didn't have any problems waking up this morning. Getting up--now that's another story entirely.

Comments

Popular Posts